N A V I G A T I O N M E N U

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ME AND THE INTERNET

Over the past three weeks I’ve been seriously trying to learn how to create, maintain and update my own blog and since I don’t have any knowledge on the subject matter, I took the liberty to do lots of searches on almost any topic pertaining to blog / blogging. I must confess that it’s really fun and enlightening as I browse through tons of forums, faqs, the how to’s, and whatever else that I could surf just to gather the relevant materials that I wanted.

The result I must say has been pretty good and Alhamdulillah, I’m able to create my very own blog the way I wanted it to be although there are many more features that I may want to add in due time to simply make my blog interesting and exciting.    

The key take away message for me here is willingness to learn and if you are not tired of reading and searching, then insyaAllah, you’ll soon find what you are looking for in the Internet. The best part is that I can demo my findings (and in the course of it I mess up my blog too) and see for myself the results and if I don’t like it, I could still delete and re-do them again and again until I’m satisfied. This process reminded me of my Group Brand Manager when I was in Nestle, (credit to Mr Lim Ewe Seng) who had guided me to capitalize on the power of the Internet.  

Well, I’ll be sharing this experience with my 5 year old daughter and see if I could coach her to develop her own skills in seeking knowledge via the Internet.

This article is brought to you by browse-n-shoppe and if you like to surf my website, just click http://browse-n-shoppe.com       

0 comments:

Post a Comment